Production Facilites & capabilities
- GPC has five crude oil processing stations in the Eastern Desert (Ras El Behar- Um El Yusr- Gharib- El-Hamd-Bakr) with a capacity of 1027795 barrels, in addition to Abu Sennan processing station with a capacity of 39060 barrels. GPC has 3 crude oil processing stations in the Sinai Desert (Sudr-ِ Asal – Matarma) with a capacity of 16002 barrels.
- GPC erected a major shipping port in Ras Gharib with a storage capacity of 1.543 million barrels. In addition, it has a shipping port in Sudr/Sinai with a storage capacity of 151200 barrels. Both ports mainly supply foreign markets and local refineries with shipments. GPC has also a terminal in Abu El Gharadeek in the Western Desert with a storage capacity of 31500 barrels. The terminal receives the processed oil from Abu Sennan fields to be shipped to El Hamra port on the Mediterranean Sea. Gas production from the Western Desert is also compressed into the national gas network.
- GPC established a plant for gas processing and condensate separation in Abu Sennan (Western Desert) with a capacity of approximately 85 MMSCF per day(gas) and 3000 barrels per day (condensate)
- Crude Oil from sister companies (West Bakr – OSOCO – Suco fanar – PetroSannan – East Abu Sannan – Mena – petro Dara ) beside the crude of Issaran and south Ramadan fields get processed and shipped by GPC to the shipping ports through a major network of pipelines extending to 220 km with diameters varying from 6-30 inches.
- 15 gathering and receiving stations with a capacity of 411.957 M BBL
- GPC pipelines network extend to 370 KM with diameters varying from 6-30 inches
- 8 processing stations with a capacity of 1075.045 M BBL.
Off Shore Facitlies
- 12 platforms in the Gulf of Suez representing 25% – 35% of GPC crude oil production.