- The General Petroleum Company as one of the major petroleum companies working in the field of Drilling, Exploration, Production and Development focuses on the development of human resources. GPC aims to achieve strategic objectives and explore new growth opportunities through providing professional training services on various scopes of knowledge. These includes drilling, production, petroleum engineering, exploration, field development, projects, maintenance, safety, finance, IT and administration, ….etc
- Since 1975 to date more than 63,220 participants have been successfully trained in cooperation with professional training centers at the company headquarters in Cairo and Fields ( Eastern Desert – Western Desert – Sinai ).
- The training sector contains fully equipped training rooms, a language lab, a computer lab, with internet facilities and advanced training aids.
- Identify training needs for each employee to fill the gap between the current and the required competencies either technical or managerial.
- Select the suitable training courses to develop employees skills
- Prepare a five year development plan for each employee
- Follow up the implementation of the career development plan in coordination with the concerned departments to ensure the required development results.